Altun, E. (2003). The effect of planned education given to adolescent pregnant women on self-esteem and baby perception. Doctoral dissertation, Institute of Health Sciences, Istanbul University, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Analysis of postnatal education and consultancy services given by nurses.Turkish Clinics Journal of Medical Sciences. 2008; 28: 736-742
- Determination of parents' needs with regard to newborn care in the postpartum period.Journal of Health Sciences. 2005; 14: 54-58
- Postpartum teaching priorities: the view points of nurses and mothers.Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic & Neonatal Nursing. 1998; 27: 161-168
- Adaptation to motherhood and the role of nurses in the postnatal period.TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2007; 6: 479-484
- Life course theory as a framework to examine becoming a mother of a medically fragile preterm infant.Research in Nursing & Health. 2009; 32: 38-49
Calisir, H. (2003). Investigation of the factors affecting the maternity role attainment of primíparas. Unpublished doctoral thesis, Institute of Health Sciences, Ege University, Izmir, Turkey.
- Family-centered nursing care of children. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1990
- The relationship between maternal role attainment and postpartum depression.Health Care for Women International. 1998; 19: 83-94
- Sez-eryandogum yapan bir grup kadmm doguma iligkin gorügleri ve dogum sonu erken donemde yagadiklan sorunlar.Istanbul Universitesi Florance Nightingale Hemsirelik Yüksekokulu Dergisi. 2004; 53: 17-24
- Physiology and care in normal postpartum period.in: Şirin A. Women's health. Kenan Ofset Mat. Baski Hiz, Istanbul2008: 708-755
- Ethics in nursing studies.Journal of Nursing Research and Development. 2000; 1 (27.): 5-8
- Maternal adaptation during childbearing in Norway, Sweden and United States.Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. 2003; 17: 96-103
- Effects of nursing intervention on adolescent's maternal role attainment.Issues in Comprehensive Pediatric Nursing. 1991; 14: 121-138
Korkmaz, Z. (2003). Primíparas' perception of their babies. Masters thesis, Institute of Health Sciences, Selcuk University, Konya, Turkey.
- The normal newborn.in: Broadribb's introductory pediatric nursing. 5th ed. Lippincott, Philadelphia1998: 99-123
- Maternal role attainment/becoming a mother.in: Marriner-Tomey A. Alligood M.R. Nursing theorists and their work. 6th ed. Mosby, St-Louis2006: 605-622
- A theoretical framework for studying factors that impact on the maternal role.Nursing Research. 1981; 30: 73-77
- The process of maternal role attainment over the first year.Nursing Research. 1985; 34: 198-203
- Becoming a mother versus maternal role attainment.Journal of Nursing Scholarship. 2004; 36: 226-232
- Nursing support of the process of becoming a mother.Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing. 2006; 35: 649-651
- A review of nursing interventions to foster becoming a mother.Journal of Obstetric, Gyanecologic, & Neonatal Nursing. 2006; 35: 568-582
- Transition to motherhood.Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing. 2003; 32: 465-477
Ozdamar, K. (2003). SPSS “Statistical Package for the Social Sciences” ile Bioistatistik. Kaan Kitapevi. Eskijehir.
Sankaya, S., & Bagbakkal, Z. (2004). Assessment of maternity role attainments in the first postpartum year of primíparas. 48th National Pediatrics Congress, 4th National Pediatric Nursing, 3rd Pediatrics Assistants Congress and Pediatric Casualties Course Book, Samsun, 461.
Şeker, S. (2006). The effect of childbirth preparation class on the mother's postnatal functional state and ‘my baby’ perception. Doctoral thesis, Institute of Health Sciences, Ege University, Izmir, Turkey.
- Obstetrical and gynecologic nursing. 6th ed. Sistem Ofset Matbaacilik, Ankara, Turkey2007
Top, E, Erbil, N, & Yilmaz, A. (2005). Gebelerin degigen beden imajlanyla ilgili tutumlarmm incelenmesi. IV. Ulusal Hemgirelik Ogrencileri Kongre Kitabi. Bagak Matbaacilik, Ordu, 260.
- Mothering behavior and maternal role attainment during the postpartum period.Nursing Research. 1986; 35: 352-355
- Consultancy needs of mothers and approaches with regard to baby care in the postnatal period.Gulhane Journal of Medicine. 2008; 50: 294-298
- Recogniton of maternal identity in preterm and fullterm mothers.Maternal Child Nursing Journal. 1994; 22: 2-36
User LicenseCreative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article (private use only, not for distribution)
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribute translations or adaptations of the article
Elsevier's open access license policy